Learn about Waynewood Elementary School!
Translate this page
- Looking to the Future—Waynewood prepares all students to meet high academic standards by providing them a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- Commitment to Opportunity—Waynewood acknowledges that the students, staff, and community contribute to the well-being of the entire community.
- Community Support—Waynewood promotes community partnerships with civic associations, faith-based organizations, mentors, merchants, parents, and volunteers.This community support helps to enrich the quality of the educational opportunities and experiences of our students.
- Achievement—Waynewood values a well-rounded education that goes beyond the core curriculum. Waynewood provides all students the opportunity to stretch their capabilities.
- Accountability—Waynewood measures academic progress to ensure that all students, regardless of race, socio-economic status, language, or disability will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for continued academic success.
- The mission of Waynewood Elementary School Staff and community is to promote academic success and excellence for all students. Waynewood’s instructional program focuses on differentiation and builds a strong academic foundation using critical thinking skills, problem-solving, character education, and technology applications.
- The staff, parents, and community will work together to foster an interest in lifelong learning and to provide the best possible education for Waynewood students. We look forward to the future with a shared vision, high standards for students and teachers, and a dedication to the character development of every student.
FCPS School Profile
What's for breakfast today?
What's for lunch today?
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.