2021-2022 ESSER III/School Innovation and Improvement Plan
Outcome goals for this academic year.
Complete ESSER School Funding Plans
School Innovation and Improvement Plan At-a-Glance
Waynewood Elementary School
Katie Cachine, Principal
English Language Arts Outcome
Ensure students are making sufficient progress to be on grade level in English Language Arts.
- Implement Research Based practices and programming around phonics.
- Small group Tier 2/Tier 3 Instruction for phonemic awareness and phonics.
- 1:1 Student Support (Computer led)
Ensure students are making sufficient progress to be on grade level in Mathematics.
- Strengthen Tier 1 Evidence Based Programs
- Provide targeted Student Support
Access & Opportunity Outcome
100% of students will access the Advanced Academics curriculum across content areas at least 24 times per year (6 times per quarter).
- Strengthen Tier 1 Instruction through the use of AAP Curriculum Resources in Planning and Pacing Guide
- Teams will reflect on the implementation of resources during Collaborative Team Meetings